Big goals should not scare us. Failing should not scare us, either. With failing, we learn and get better. With goals, we have direction and a challenge to push us to excel.
My goals are insanely huge. My life experience over the last few decades has not only prepared me for this, but has given me additional goals that complement the ones I’ve kept. Along the way, I’ve sometimes modified goals so that I may help more perfectly the rest of humanity.
I remember too well motivational coaches cautioning their clients and my fellow students to create goals that scare us a little, but are at least realistic. I didn’t listen. What does “realistic” mean, anyway? If a goal is “realistic” by the criteria of our current viewpoint, then we could be cheating ourselves. Unrealistic goals force us to think outside the proverbial box—to imagine what might be necessary for anyone to achieve such goals.
Let me give you an extreme example:
For me, money has always been a tool to use for creation. If I wasn’t buying books, I was buying equipment—bookshelves, paintbrushes, computers and other ways to create the effects on my “to do” list. But then someone challenged me with a “money goal.” How much money could I use? What kind of goal would I set for myself? The first answer that popped into my mind was outrageously unrealistic:
I am the world’s first multi-quadrillionaire, with $5 quadrillion in 2005-value dollars.
But thinking of this as a possible goal, got me to wonder how such a goal might be achieved. Currently, there is not enough money on Earth to support this kind of goal. And then it hit me. The only way to achieve a goal like this would be to add so much value to the world that poverty, as we know it, would cease to exist. Even the least intelligent among us would be taken care of by a groundswell of compassion. Earth gains hundreds of millions of millionaires, millions of billionaires, and thousands of trillionaires, putting the quadrillion dollar mark within the realm of possibility. In other words, helping others become insanely rich could boost at least one individual over the quadrillion dollar hurdle.
This kind of goal would also require a different mindset toward prosperity—one that gives up greedy selfishness and smug attachments. No longer would the toxic, Globalist-Leftist corporate owner thrive, but would be phased out in favor of a different economic paradigm. Instead of a fetish for centralized power and collectivism (Leftism), new entrepreneurs would create a new breed of voluntary cooperatives. The look would be similar to today in many respects, but the underlying intent would be entirely different. Instead of today’s Leftist Capitalism (pretending to be on the political right), we have more Free Market Capitalism run by honorable, high-integrity and creative individuals. No longer would a corporation commit crimes against their host nation, its people or the environment just to satisfy the overriding mandate of shareholder profits. No longer could such a corporation get away with wholesale slaughter and merely a slap on the wrist. The new paradigm would be one only of adding value to civilization.
There are two key dynamics involved in revealing to the world these intentions of mine—first as “purposes” and later as detailed “goals” with plans, programs, projects, tasks and individual actions. The first dynamic is the attack by those who like to ridicule others, or who feel a need to attack anyone who may be jeopardizing their own, less savory plans. The second dynamic is the support from those who agree with the purposes listed here, and who would love to see the goals accomplished. Naturally, this statement of purpose is aimed at those of the second dynamic—the new friends who have similar goals or intentions and want to help in this endeavor.
This statement of purposes leads to some insanely huge goals! This includes things like a new educational system geared to graduating world-builders, not just the next Einstein, but also the next Disney or next Steve Jobs.
How do we get there? What a question! And that is the beautiful challenge!
Sound interesting? The information, below, will help convince you that this is a worthy set of purposes.
Rod Martin, Jr.
January 28, 2020
Here Are Rod Martin’s Purposes:
- Purpose #12: To terraform Mars so that it is a prosperous and habitable world, and trading partner with Earth, increasing the prosperity for all of humanity
- Purpose #11: To create the Infinity Dynamics (InDyn) University which provides young people with the tools to become competent citizens of the world and of their home countries, and to become innovators and world-builders in their own fields. To make InDyn University self-sustaining and self-replicating from income generated by new technology developed in its research laboratories and from companies hatched from its business incubator.
- Purpose #10: To discover Atlantis and all its secrets, or to prove once and for all that it never existed. By doing this with the new scientific paradigm, this project will act as an inspiration to future scientists on how science should be done, especially on controversial topics
- Purpose #9: To create a Civilization Restoration Kit so that if the sources of evil ever get the upper hand, we can reduce the length of any Dark Ages after the dust has settled
- Purpose #8: To help others discover the Mechanics of Creation so that they may perform miracles to help others
- Purpose #7: To inspire others to use their own intelligence, humility and creative skills to discover wisdom and natural insights all around us, that others have long overlooked
- Purpose #6: To help discover far more about humanity’s long history and to include evidence that the so-called ‘consensus’ has attempted to suppress
- Purpose #5: To help the religious and spiritually inclined find the humility to discover the non-literal truths hidden in the Bible
- Purpose #4: To help transform the purpose of individual humans, by their choice, toward greater spirituality, unconditional love, generosity, perfect responsibility, humility to the needs of others and fearless confidence that God will take care of us and our needs
- Purpose #3: To help transform science toward greater maturity and away from childish egoism, and to help reduce or eliminate academic arrogance (blindness).
- Purpose #2: To use the talents and insights God has given to him in order to help all of humanity thrive and to grow spiritually
- Purpose #1: To add so much value to the world that a non-greedy, multi-quadrillionaire is possible
Who is this Rod Martin, Jr. character, anyway?
Rod Martin, Jr. is a Renaissance Man—scientist, bestselling author, videographer, Hollywood artist with screen credit, former college professor, software engineer with a degree summa cum laude, and more. With barely a genius-level IQ (139), he’s in the top 1% of Earth’s population, in the realm of intelligence. But having the lowest IQ in his family helped to nurture in him a healthy dose of humility. And that combination—humble intelligence—gave him a powerful combination to achieve some startling results.
- Discovering the huge flaw in science’s key paradigm—skepticism. If you think skepticism is how science is done, then you’re not thinking clearly. Science is not supposed to be biased, but skepticism contains in it the potent bias of doubt. Look up the definition in the dictionary and be startled that the entire planet could miss this. And now imagine science done by the more benign restraint and humility, instead of the heavily biased skepticism. No more “Clovis First” like dogma. No more rejecting evidence to cling to “scientific consensus.”
- Discovering embedded in the Bible’s first book, Genesis, the Kabbalists’ “Tree of Life” matrix, proving that Kabbalists did not originate in the Middle Ages, as some scholars claim, but that the Kabbalists actually wrote the Bible nearly 3,000 years ago.
- Discovering a biblical timeline compatible with those of science that reveals the Flood’s actual target—a species which went extinct at the new Flood date—27,970 BC.
- Discovering in the prime factors of the patriarch ages found in Genesis 5, a clever, hidden link between Genesis 5 and Genesis 4, plus a far deeper meaning to the number 7.
- Discovering the Mechanics of Creation, experimenting with miracles, very much as a scientist will experiment with chemicals in a laboratory, including replicating miracles—dozens of times. Proving that a cause-and-effect connection exists between each of us and God, superior to the laws of nature.
- Discovering strong evidence from three different scientific disciplines which show that an Atlantis-like event occurred right when Plato said the lost island empire collapsed into the northeast Atlantic Ocean. Though we still don’t have proof that Atlantis, existed, evidence like this holds open the door to the possibility that it did exist, right where and when it did, according to the Ancient Greek philosopher.
Rod Martin, Jr. has also accomplished a number of more “mortal” successes:
- A Hollywood artist with screen credit, proving his legitimacy as a source of creativity.
- A software engineer with a degree summa cum laude, working for some big corporations and small ones—Control Data, Ceridian, Bank of America, Global Database Marketing and IPRO Tech. He has also developed 3D astronomy space software, Stars in the NeighborHood. These prove his intelligence and professional competence.
- A #1 bestselling author—weather category, Amazon, 14 weeks, for Climate Basics: Nothing to Fear. Two other of his climate books have been in and out of the Top 50, numerous times over the last year—Thermophobia and Red Line — Carbon Dioxide.
- Ghostwriting over 50 books for his clients and writing over 20 titles in his own pen names. Martin has written nearly 2 million words in print and online.
- A college professor—teaching computer technology, computer programming, database management, logic, critical thinking and professional ethics.
- As a videographer, he has had two of his YouTube videos gain over a quarter million views each. While this is no record, it is a considerable achievement in its own right. Only a small percentage of videos achieve such a large viewership.
Rod Martin, Jr. is not the kind of guy you can easily categorize. Like the polymaths of old, his interests are not constrained to a single field.
The following is a more in-depth discussion of each of the purposes listed above.
Purpose #1: To add so much value to the world that a non-greedy, multi-quadrillionaire is possible
Who is Rod Martin, Jr. to have such a purpose?—to imagine it possible that anyone could have such an insanely huge goal? The above purpose is only nominally about money, only because it is easy to understand such a purpose by its measurable effect. But how can someone be non-greedy and create that much wealth? It all has to do with the purpose behind it all. The “love of money” (egoistic attachment) is what makes the topic frequently evil. If a person is not attached to money, but merely responsible, then they will not necessarily be evil, no matter how big their riches. It is possible for someone to own 28 septillion planets and still be a down-to-earth kind of guy. It’s all in the attitude.
Purpose #2: To use the talents and insights God has given to him in order to help all of humanity thrive and to grow spiritually
This may seem to leave atheists out in the cold, but this is not necessarily the case. They need our compassion for their inability to see the spiritual reality all around us. Though the only unforgivable sin is that of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit, atheists have a way out of their predicament: Decide not blindly to believe something they can’t prove and to consider the fact that they “don’t know.”
If you’ve ever wondered why this is the only unforgivable sin, the answer is very simple, and a short analogy can help anyone understand.
Imagine a man with a broken-down car. Long ago, he parked the car in his garage and then forgot about it. When an out-of-work mechanic noticed the garage and the car within it, he asked the owner if he could repair it. But the owner insisted that there was no car. Therefore the car could not be repaired. See? He was “blaspheming” (rejecting the existence of) the broken-down car.
Spiritually, the repair is our complete forgiveness of all the sins we’ve ever committed. It is the awakening of our own true self—the child of God within. That inner, sleeping child of God is the Holy Spirit. Denying that we are a spiritual being wearing a Homo sapiens body only makes it impossible for the repair—the forgiveness—that will heal us as an immortal spirit.
This second purpose is thus fully compatible with the underlying purpose of the entire Bible, the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama and Lao Tzu, and of Christ’s lessons to us all.
Purpose #3: To help transform science toward greater maturity and away from childish egoism, and to help reduce or eliminate academic arrogance (blindness).
For more than half of his life, Rod Martin could never have imagined that scientists could act so childishly as to prefer dogma to evidence. Discovering this behavior was like a slap to Mr. Martin’s mind. He took a critical look at this type of behavior in his first-place, award-winning essay, “Outsiderness in the Scientific Community” (Krupnick Award, Los Angeles).
Overcoming such behavior will require better education and a better economic paradigm. Solutions like these come in big packages.
Purpose #4: To help transform the purpose of individual humans, by their choice, toward greater spirituality, unconditional love, generosity, perfect responsibility, humility to the needs of others and fearless confidence that God will take care of us and our needs
Jesus Christ once said that the meek shall inherit the Earth. There is great wisdom in this. Helping to make this happen remains a most righteous quest.
Purpose #5: To help the religious and spiritually inclined find the humility to discover the non-literal truths hidden in the Bible
Throughout human history, a know-it-all arrogance has crippled people in every walk of life, but none more so than in the religious fields. This comes from ego—the equal opportunity destroyer of minds and possibilities.
In religion and spirituality, too often the believer is humble to the interpretations of other men, but not to the Truth that God created. This should have been obvious, but arrogance is, after all, a form of blindness. True humility is not humble to the viewpoints of men, but to the Mind of God. Men remain fallible.
The solution is humility to God—the antidote for ego. Only then will men be able to read the spiritual truth in the Bible, for it is not written in ink or literal words (2 Cor. 3:3–6).
Purpose #6: To help discover far more about humanity’s long history and to include evidence that the so-called ‘consensus’ has attempted to suppress
There is one rowdy group on planet Earth bent on suppressing evidence of supremely early man. Anyone familiar with logical fallacies would instantly spot their reasons for dismissing such evidence as shoddy and logically fallacious. This alone does not mean that such evidence proves early man—1 million to 10 million years BC—but it does shred their sloppy rejection of that evidence.
How will we ever discover the truth if we never look? Scientists ridiculing their peers or threatening them with the loss of their careers is far too childish to consider sane. We citizens of planet Earth deserve far better from our scientists and researchers.
Purpose #7: To inspire others to use their own intelligence, humility and creative skills to discover wisdom and natural insights all around us, that others have long overlooked
Training the mind, imagination and awareness, to see the clues that are all around us, is a key part of this purpose. Mr. Martin has proven his own ability to use such talents to discover a great many of Earth’s profound secrets (listed above). His next quest on this topic is to discover how to teach others to do the same.
Purpose #8: To help others discover the Mechanics of Creation so that they may perform miracles to help others
In his book, The Science of Miracles, Mr. Martin shows how science can be used to study spiritual phenomena and how miracles can be replicated. Teaching others how to do such things is his aim on this topic. Discovering how others make this difficult is part of this purpose, so those difficulties can be avoided.
Purpose #9: To create a Civilization Restoration Kit so that if the sources of evil ever get the upper hand, we can reduce the length of any Dark Ages after the dust has settled
If Atlantis ever existed, its administrators were foolish to depend so heavily on their homeland—to put all their “eggs” in the one basket, and then to have that basket sink. Even if Atlantis was never real, the wisdom, here, is what is important. We need to protect humanity and all its hard work and accomplishments from the shortsighted foolishness of the extremely rich Globalist-Leftists who would destroy civilization in order to possess its resources. Their reckless selfishness could undo even their own clever plans and could risk the extinction of Homo sapiens. We need to ensure that this endangerment doesn’t happen—through due diligence, hefty prayer and spiritual action (miracles).
Failing that, we need to have a plan and resources, like this Civilization Restoration Kit, to bring sanity and order back to the world.
Purpose #10: To discover Atlantis and all its secrets, or to prove once and for all that it never existed. By doing this with the new scientific paradigm, this project will act as an inspiration to future scientists on how science should be done, especially on controversial topics
Mr. Martin is nearing completion of his primary work on this topic—Mission: Atlantis—a book that is already nearly 300 pages long and a little past halfway done. The years of research have been completed, and the writing is within weeks of being done.
Purpose #11: To create the Infinity Dynamics (InDyn) University which provides young people with the tools to become competent citizens of the world and of their home countries, and to become innovators and world-builders in their own fields. To make InDyn University self-sustaining and self-replicating from income generated by new technology developed in its research laboratories and from companies hatched from its business incubator.
This new educational system will prioritize the students’ needs rather than the needs of the faculty or administrators. A prime example of this is that of eliminating the “school year,” and letting students learn at their own pace, but to mastery of the subject—never to “barely passing.”
Students are thus never failed for an entire semester or an entire year. They are only ever flunked for a single concept which they can relearn with a minimal of lost effort.
Students learn hard core critical thinking skills, learning how to spot sloppy thinking and logical fallacies. They also learn how to use knowledge, creativity and imagination to explore all the possibilities to a given objective in science, technology, business, economics, civics, art and more.
The objective of this school is to turn out Einsteins, Disneys, Thomas Jeffersons and Picassos by the truck load.
Purpose #12: To terraform Mars so that it is a prosperous and habitable world, and trading partner with Earth, increasing the prosperity for all of humanity
Naturally, this last purpose requires a number of earlier steps, including generating the funds to finance such a world-changing project, and developing the technology that will make terraforming an entire world relatively easy.
If you’ve made it this far, you better have some questions or comments; enter them below.
If Mr. Martin pulls off even half of the goals intended by these purposes, he will have made civilization a far better place. Wouldn’t you want to be a part of this? You can be, and in a number of ways possible. You can support his work by buying his books and courses, subscribing to his YouTube channel and to this blog, and by telling others. And you can support him monthly with as little as $1 per month at https://subscribestar.com/rod-martin-jr